TEXTILE CLOSED LOOP RECYCLE PRODUCT PROGRAM.
Melded Fabrics Australia (MFA) with its transition from textile automotive product production, has developed an innovative closed loop textile waste remanufacturing technology program for post production and consumer textile waste, with downstream value add production of textile products including:
- Acoustic wall and ceiling panels.
- Carpet and floating floor underlays.
- Insulation and sound absorption products.
- Filtration products.
- Furniture, mattress and fashion linings.
The high speed technology will process up to 100,000 tons of textile waste, producing a vertical layered high strength fibre pad of various densities between 150gsm to 5000gsm and thicknesses between 3mm to 50mm, ideal for the acoustic wall panel, sound absorption and flooring underlay and numerous other applications. MFA has achieved Green Tag and ISO 1600 product certification.
MFA new textile recycling and manufacturing plant is located and operated at our new site at 34 -36 Commercial Drive Dandenong South
MFA textile product manufacturing produces about 4% waste, at a landfill disposal cost of about $85k P.A. This is a common waste issue for the Australian Carpet and textile manufacturing processing industry.
MFA revolutionary closed loop sustainable recycled product program offers substantial benefits to the market, environment and the Australian community.
- Exclusive textile fibre recycling technology for Australia.
- Major Innovation to reducing Landfill.
- Substantial savings to the company’s landfill waste disposal costs.
- Offers a major marketing advantage over virgin fibre product competitors.
- Industry textile waste becomes low cost raw material source to the production.
- Solves textile industry waste costs, offers substantial cost saving by delivering to MFA against increasing Landfill costs.
- Retains the technology in Australia with transition from Automotive to construction product manufacturing.
- Retains skilled labour employment.
- Import replacement.
- Export market opportunities
- State and Commonwealth support.
- Socially Responsible Market Leader .
For more information on Melded Fabric Australia's textile recycling program please contact us.