The original leader in vertical walling and exhibition materials, Prelude® offers all the benefits of a premium walling solution. With its versatile texture and feel and colours inspired by modern trends, the soft random velour finish of Prelude® teams perfectly with other surface furnishings and finishes, enhancing the aesthetic appeal of any space. Prelude® has achieved a Green Tag® Gold Plus certification, highlighting Melded Fabrics commitment to sustainable walling finishes and position as Australia’s only premier non-woven fabric manufacturer to achieve such a significant rating on its walling fabric products.
Features and Benefits:
• Australian made
• 100% recyclable
• Velcro® Compatible
• Simple and cost effective installation
• Easy to clean and maintain
• Insect and mildew resistant
• Will never fray
• Made from UV stabilised fibres
• Resists pressure marks.
Recommended areas of use:
• Walls and partitions • Demountable partitions • Acoustic panels • Accordion doors • Shopfittings • Workstation systems • Pinboards and exhibition panels.
• Colour Palette - 38 colours
• Composition - Thermally bonded Polyester & Nylon
• Texture - Plush Velour (extremely resilient surface)
• Roll Length - 50m (nominal)
• Roll Width - 140cm
• Total Weight - 300g/m2 - 340g/m2