The Exposure® carpet tile is manufactured to withstand the toughest torture test in heavy traffic areas, keeping their looks long after other conventional carpets have lost their appearance. The Exposure® carpet tiles have been specifically developed to satisfy the floorcovering needs of the most demanding retail, commercial, and education environments, ensuring a stylish and extremely durable product suitable for all indoor flooring applications.
What makes the Exposure® carpet tile so unique is the patented polymeric loose lay backing. Designed specifically to meet the requirements of demanding Exhibit and Display industry, the Exposure® tiles will not crack and break down like other carpet tiles. In conjunction with the 100% non-woven polypropylene topping, the Exposure® carpet tiles are inherently mildew, insect and fade resistant and are not affected by water and most chemicals.
Easy to install, maintain, and remove when no longer required, the Exposure® carpet tiles stack easily for convenient storage, making Exposure® the ultimate temporary, hard wearing flooring solution.
Recommended areas of use:
• Exhibition & Display, School Halls & Sporting Stadiums
• Dimensionally stable construction
• Specially formulated tile backing provides surface tack for secure installation
• Designed in conjunction with leading industry groups
• A cost-effective means of preparing a floor quickly and effectively
• Available in two sizes
• Mix and match to create patterns and corporate designs.
• Colour Palette - 15 colours
• Composition - 100% Polypropylene
• Primary Backing Type - Latex
• Secondary Backing Type - Polymeric Loose Lay (nominal)
• Texture - Velour
• Tile Size - Exposure® 1000mm x 1000mm
Versatile® 500mm x 500mm
• Total Weight - 4400g/m2.